Bridging Our Differences Workshops: Two Workshops Coming Up in October!
- October 21st, 1 – 2:30 p.m. at the Freeland Library
- October 26th, 6:30 – 8 p.m. on Zoom
What would it feel like if:
- You were comfortable having conversations with people who disagree with you?
- You knew how to find ways to start tricky conversations respectfully?
- You knew how to stay civil without feeling you are giving up your beliefs or opinions?
The registration forms for both workshops will be posted soon!
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or would like to schedule a workshop for your organization. Learn to listen with curiosity instead of judgment and to start tricky conversations without trepidation.